Clubs, groups and holiday activities for young people
15 ways you and your mates can find groups, activities & other things to do.
- Search for clubs and holiday activities in a town near to you.
- Find groups and clubs at Young Infolink.
- One Suffolk list of events.
- Access Unlimited for disabled young people.
- Optua for disabled young people providing trips like football matches, swimming and theatre.
- Aged up to 13? Be part of the Suffolk School Games.
- Search for sport clubs on the Suffolk Sport website (takes a few seconds to load!) or a website called Sport and Fitness finder.
- Live on a farm? Check out Suffolk Young Farmers; with clubs in Bury St Edmunds, Debenham, Halesworth and Stowmarket.
- Search for events in Suffolk by town or postcode at the BBC - things to do website.
- Check out what's new on the Source for things to.
- Like the Source's Facebook page and keep in tabs with what's on.
- Flick through the film reviews by young people to get a taste for the movies!
- Taking a gap year or find out what organisations who can help you.
- See how you can volunteer in Suffolk or further afield.
- Check out blogs and articles on IP1 uploaded by young people.
Cannot see the film? Watch Young Infolink on Youtube.
Re-tune your love of music into a career
Get expert tips on a career in music.
UK Youth Parliament (UKYP) members in Suffolk
Find out about the Suffolk MYPs.