Terms and conditions
30 Day What’s Up Challenge Competition Terms and Conditions to Win
Start and closing date - 1st February to 2nd March 2019.
The promoters full name and address - OneLife Suffolk, Inspire Suffolk, Ipswich. TheSource website – for young people, Engagement Hub, Suffolk County Council, Endeavour House, Ipswich.
Minimum number of prizes and whether a cash alternative is possible? - One prize is up for grabs, a brand-new Fitbit, with changeable strap, courtesy of OneLife Suffolk. There is no cash alternative and there is no alternative prize to be awarded.
Geographical or personal restrictions e.g. age and where they live/study -
- You must be a young person aged 13-25 years old. (You must be 13 to have a Facebook account to be able to take part in the competition.)
- If you are aged 16 and under, you must have parental permission to take part in the competition to win and we may require proof of this.
- The winner will be asked for proof of age to claim the prize.
- You must live in Suffolk.
- You must use your own valid Facebook account in order to follow TheSource Facebook page and take part in the competition.
Restrictions on the number of times you can enter -
- You must both comment and share on at least one of the main 30 day What’s Up Challenge Facebook posts which tells you the challenge for the day, to enter the prize draw for a chance to win. For example if you share a post, but you did not comment on it or you comment and don’t share the post, it will not be included in the prize draw.
- Only comments and shares on the main 30 Day What’s Up Challenge Facebook posts which tell you what the challenge is for the day will be counted and used for the prize draw.
- When you comment and share on a post you must explain what you did to complete the challenge. Any comments or shares that do not clearly say this, or that are rude, inappropriate or distasteful will not be counted.
- The more posts you comment and share, the more times you will be entered into the prize draw.
How and when winners will be notified –
- The winner will be messaged on Facebook on Friday 29th March. You must be available to check your Facebook inbox on this date.
- You will have 5 working days to claim your prize.
- If we are unable to reach you and we have not heard from you within 5 working days of us announcing you as the winner, we will randomly select another winner for the prize.
- Proof of age may be asked before you can claim the prize.
- The winner will be contacted to arrange a time and place to collect the prize.
- The winner will be asked to comment on what they thought about taking part in the 30 Day What’s Up Challenge.
How the results and the winners name will be announced – The winner will not be publicly announced on Facebook – the full name and details of the winner will be kept confidential and will not be used in any promotional posts or campaign materials. We will contact the winner privately through their Facebook account to let them know they have won.
Criteria for judging –
- The winner will be selected at random. All comments and shares that we receive on the main 30 Day What’s Up Challenge Facebook posts from 1st February to 2nd March, will be collated and will be numbered. A random number will be generated which will pick the winning comment. The comment will be judged to check that it clearly says how you took part in the challenge, before announcing the winner.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel the competition without notice at any time without issuing a prize.
- The promoter reserves the right to remove posts not meeting the competition posting guidelines or that are rude or offensive, these posts will not qualify as competition entries and the account may be disqualified from future competition entries.