The Ask the 4YP expert live chat is back Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays 5-7pm. The service is now available on the 4YP website, to chat online visit www.4yp.org.uk/services/expert
Alternatively you can get in touch by dropping-in to Ipswich 4YP Monday-Friday 10-5pm, giving them a call on 01473 252607 or taking a look at their website for more details on the services and groups they provide.
For more information and advice take a look at the following
- For general support and advice – contact ChildLine on 0800 1111, visit www.childline.org.uk
- For local support, advice and guidance – contact 4YP (Suffolk Young People's Health Project) www.4yp.org.uk
- For help with careers, training and apprenticeships – contact the National Careers Service, visit www.nationalcareersservice.direct.gov.uk
- For support around mental health and wellbeing – contact the Suffolk Wellbeing Service, visit www.wellbeingnands.co.uk
- For help with sexual health – contact iCaSH Suffolk, visit www.suffolksexualhealth.com
- For help with substance misuse issues – call the Turning Point helpline on 0300 1230872
- For help with eating disorders - call the Beat youthline on 0808 801 0711 visit www.beateatingdisorders.org.uk
- To speak to a school nurse for support and advice - send a text to ChatHealth (07507 333356) or ask in school to find out more.
It's about having the chance to talk to someone in confidence...
Ask the 4YP expert live 1-1 chat offers personalised information and advice for young people in Suffolk.
Young people's workers at 4YP (Suffolk Young People's Health Project) are available online to offer support around emotional health and wellbeing issues.
Who are 4YP?
4YP are a local charity who provide help and support to 12-25 year olds in Suffolk around their social, emotional and physical health and wellbeing.
4YP young people's workers are trained in providing quality information and advice for young people - they are the experts, and you can ask them anything!
To find out more about 4YP and what they do, visit their website.
About Ask the 4YP expert
Our 1-1 online chat service is free and confidential. This means your conversation is private and won’t be shared with anyone else, unless we think you or someone you know is in danger or at risk of harm.
You'll remain anonymous during the chat, and you don’t have to give your real name if you don’t want to. We only ask for some of your details in case we are worried and need another way of contacting you.
If we do need to pass any information on because we think you’re in danger, we will always talk to you about this first so that you understand what’s happening.