Ever thought about a career in Customer Service?
Check out the GAPS programme coming to Ipswich, to gain Level 1 or 2 in Customer Service.
TCHC will be coming to Ipswich to run their GAPS programme for young people in September. This is a programme to study Customer Service at Level 1 or 2 and includes a work placement.
Not sure customer service is right for you? Look at our career pages.
To find out more head to their Drop In Week at TCHC (Silent Street, Ipswich) from Monday 21st – Friday 25th August and look online at their prospectus
"We’re not a school or college, but we can provide you
with the skills employers and colleges want"
The course consists of a range of units:
- Understanding working in a customer service environment
- Communication in customer service
- Principles of personal performance and development
- Principles of working in a business environment
- Work with others in a business environment.
Ipswich TCHC, 21 Silent Street, IP1 1TF
Twitter - @TCHC_MGN