Recruitment and Resourcing Apprenticeship
Download - Leaflet
View the vacancy on the national apprenticeship website
Clearfield is an exciting recruitment company in the construction sector and are looking for a new apprentice to join their head office. This is the perfect opportunity for a bubbly, confident individual to start a career with high earning potential. You will be fully supported throughout your Apprenticeship with our bespoke Training Academy.
There are four vacancies in total and successful candidates will start in June.
You will be assisting the resourcing team in attracting, recruiting and retaining candidates to ensure there is an adequate pool of available candidates and ensuring all clients orders are filled.
Your main responsibilities will be to carry out the following duties alongside a member of the Resourcing team.
- Calling candidates regarding work
- Answer incoming calls
- Add new candidates to the database
- Carry out candidate searches on internal database and external websites
- Create candidate profiles
- Advertise jobs on external job boards
- Create candidate mailers
- Ensure we have all compliance documents prior to candidate starting work
- Keep in regular contact with candidates and update internal database with availability
- Ensure all activity is entered onto internal database (Bond adapt)
- To increase own knowledge of the industry including market pay rates
A* to C in Maths and English (or equivalent)
Closing date: 10 Jun 2018