Where to get help and support in Suffolk
I want to talk to someone about my options!
If this describes your situation and you are aged 16-18 then get in touch with us today.
We have Early Help Coaches and Young Person’s Workers who are here to help you.
They provide support to young people to help them get into work and training and tackle issues.
They are both part of the Early Help Teams in Children and Young People's Services.
Are you looking for support on another issue, take a look at our ask an expert directory.
Find your local support
Pick your nearest locality:
- Lowestoft & Waveney
- Ipswich North & East (Gainsborough, Bixley, Holywells, Nacton & Purdis Farm, Rushmere, Priory Heath, Westgate)
- Coastal (Woodbridge, Kesgrave, Framlingham, Leiston, Felixstowe)
- Ipswich South & West (Gipping, Pinewood, Sprites, Stoke Park, Bramford & Great Blakenham, Castle Hill, Claydon & Barham, Grundisburgh, Whitehouse & Whitton)
- Central (Stowmarket - based at The Mix)
- South Suffolk (Sudbury)
- West (Bury St Edmunds, Haverhill, Forest Heath)
You can email or call and ask to speak to a young person's worker.
They provide support to young people to help them get into work and training.
They are part of the early help teams in Children and Young People's Services.
Ipswich North & East - 01473 263295 or email Ipswich North and East
Central - 01449 745155 or email Central Suffolk
South Suffolk - 01787 315900 or email South Suffolk
If you have any problems getting hold of a young person's worker, email the Participation Tracking Team: CYPPTTFollowUpSupport@suffolk.gov.uk
If you are over 18 and wanting to claim Universal Credit get in touch with your local Job Centre Plus.
Work Coaches help and signpost young people aged 16+, on universal credit.