Young parents group every Monday in Lowestoft
Every Monday at Riverside Children's Centre in Lowestoft from 1pm - 2.30pm.
You can find:
- A friendly environment to meet like-minded people for parents aged 13-25 or mums and dads to be
- Scrapbooking to track pregnancy and baby’s first years
- Sexual Health Advice: including free condoms
- Health Visitor support and advice
- Baby weighing
- Baby Massage course
- Outdoor play support work
- Free adult education courses
- Free internet access
- Free lunch
- Support with finding childcare and funding
- Activity ideas for you and your children
- Craft activities and ideas
For more details call or text Ian Rhodes on 07540 669298.
Find out more
Visit our young parents pages.