A traineeship is a course combined with a work experience placement (for up to 6 months) that gives you the skills and experience needed to get ready for work or an apprenticeship.
If you already have some work experience. you may be ready for an apprenticeship - what's involved in an Apprenticeship?
It will help you with English, maths (if you need it) and give you some work experience - perfect for your CV!
How can I apply?
There are several routes you can take - whichever suits you best:
- Register for free with the National Apprenticeship vacancy website which lists all vacancies and get email alerts about traineeship opportunities.
- Register with us - live traineeship vacancies are sent out every Friday! Register with us
- Keep an eye on traineeship vacancies using your phone/tablet - download our yojo app
- Make an appointment to see someone in Children and Young People's Services - find your nearest drop-in centre.
- Have a look for traineeship opportunities using the UCAS Progress website
- Keep a lookout for opportunities on www.risinghighsuffolk.org.uk