Sometimes our feelings can get the better of us.
Everyone has days when they feel angry or frustrated, but it may become a problem if these feelings are getting too much and becoming a part of your daily life.
We might all get short bursts of anger or frustration, but if these feelings are there all the time and you find yourself losing control often, there are things you can do to help yourself relax.
For more information and advice on dealing with your feelings, visit the Young Minds anger issues page.
There are also some great tips on ChildLine around coping with your anger.
If you are worried about you or somebody else’s anger issues you can talk to someone and get some support.
- Kooth is a free, safe and confidential online service where you can find someone to talk to when you need it. Read more in our information pages or visit their website www.kooth.com
- Childline or call 0800 1111
- Youngminds or call 0808 802 5544
- Speak to a youth worker at 4YP - drop in or call for advice and support, visit their website for more details www.4yp.org.uk
- You could speak to a school nurse for support and advice - Send a text to ChatHealth (07507 333356) or ask in school to find out more.
- The children and young people's Emotional Wellbeing Hub provides an online referral for support and a telephone helpline (0345 600 2090) if you are worried about you or a friend's emotional wellbeing and need advice.