2019 SERVICE USER and CARER Annual Questionnaire!!
Have you ever used Social Care Services in Suffolk and Norfolk (as a Service User, a Carer, an Expert with Experience)?
Have you been involved in education or learning activities for social workers or social care professionals over the past year?
If so, the Suffolk and Norfolk Social Work Teaching Partnership wants to hear about your experiences and views.
To start the questionnaire click on the linkhttps://www.smartsurvey.co.uk/s/ServiceUserCarer/
- Your answers will provide a snapshot of what is going well and what can be improved upon.
- All of your answers will used anonymously.
- The questionnaire includes short and open ended questions. Please allow enough time to complete the questionnaire – unfortunately you cannot save your answers and return to it later. Please allow yourself 30 minutes.
- Please forward this email to other Service Users andCarers (people) who you know have been involved in social work education.
- If you would like the questionnaire in a different format (size font, printed copy etc), or you would like to complete it with someone, please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile 07543237607.
- The Service User and Carer Annual Questionnaire will close on 30th April 2019.