Do you want to get a foot into the Film Industry? (Near Norwich)
Get Started with Film in partnership with Signature Pictures
Download - Poster
This is an awesome opportunity if you have a passion for film! Grow your passion and take the chance to gain some really valuable professional work experience to help you gain a ‘foot in the door’ within the film industry. If you are low in confidence, lack experience or you just want to find a way into the film industry - this is for you!
The programme will be delivered over 5 days which includes 2 days of specialist training and an introduction to the film Industry, followed by 3 days’ work experience, on the set of a live film production in Norwich alongside a professional crew. Following this, each YP will be given an industry CREDIT on IMDB for their part in the production as well as receiving an invitation to the film premier.
Programme: between Monday 25th March – Sunday 31st March 2019
Location: Norwich and surrounding areas
Interviews: week commencing 4th March 2019
• 2 Day introduction and training to working in the Film Industry
• 3 Day Work Experience on a Film Production working alongside Professional Crew
• Experiences include; Director, Producer, First Assistant Director, Hair and Make-up Design, Product Design, Gaffer, Sound Recordist, Digital Image Technician
• Receive an invitation to a premier of your production and gain IMDB credits for your involvement
• Doesn't affect your benefits & travel expenses paid on programme (or by your Job Centre)
• Up to three months support after the programme
Signature Pictures is a social enterprise production company, providing training and work experience opportunities to unemployed young people in every department of its film productions. It also has links to influential partners within the Film industry and utilises experiences like this to give YP a chance to find future employment within Film.
Mentored by experienced, award-winning production crew, Signature Pictures fill a critical gap in provision for the many talented young people who lack the contacts, resources or belief necessary to develop a career in the industry.
A lot of our trainees have since gone on to work within film or media
Previous participants would recommend our training