Suffolk Fire and Rescue Service 2019 recruitment campaign
The role of a firefighter is rewarding. They responds to fires, rescues and other emergencies plus work on preventing fires and promoting safety through education and fire safety messages.
Everyone at Suffolk Fire and Rescue Service prides themselves on putting our community first. Including:
- carrying out home safety checks or visiting businesses to explain about fire safety
- making people of all ages and from different backgrounds aware of fire prevention and road safety
- attending open days and events
Suffolk Fire and Rescue Service are recruiting wholetime firefighters.
The application process opens on Monday 2nd December 2019 until 12th January 2020. It may close earlier if we experience high volumes of applicants.
- Application 2nd December 2019 to 12th January 2020
- Physical, fitness and aptitude tests 24 to 27 February 2020
- Interviews in April 2020
- First recruits course in September 2020
To apply follow the link to our website - www.suffolk.gov.uk/suffolk-fire-and-rescue-service/working-for-suffolk-fire-and-rescue/