Work Well Suffolk
What is Work Well Suffolk?
Work Well Suffolk is a three-year project (2020-2022) helping get people into employment by tackling barriers to work that they may face with free coaching, training and mentoring. They're still offering virtual coaching and training to participants during the COVID-19 lockdown. You can send any questions or enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What help is available?
The Work Well Suffolk team will:
- support you to engage with education, training and employment
- improve employment opportunities
- promote independence, choice and wellbeing
- empower you to remove barriers to employment
- encourage you to participate in work related activities
Who's eligible for the help on offer?
We can help you if you:
- are 18 or older
- are unemployed / economically inactive, e.g. an unpaid carer, looking for work
- have a long term health condition
- have barriers to learning / employment
- have poor mental health / autism / learning disabilities
How to find out more
You can learn more about how Work Well Suffolk might help you by speaking to one of our Navigators in:
Waveney & East Suffolk - call Alan Gadney on 07784 360829
Ipswich - call Wendy Frost on 07784 360831
West Suffolk - call Robyn Cardy on 07784 010650
You can also email email@example.com