mobile menu button

Information and advice for young people in Suffolk


Higher Education Support

Home » Leaving Care Support » Higher Education Support Share page: Twitter Facebook

Thinking about going to uni or college?

As a care leaver, you're entitled to receive support from higher education universities and colleges. This could be financial support, support around accommodation, career options, or general advice.

The support on offer to care leavers will vary between different universities and colleges, but you can find out more from thisĀ Who cares? Trust Higher Education Handbook.

This handbook also has details about available support for specific education providers in England.

Connect with us on the web