Your Right to Support
Your right to support
As a care leaver, you're entitled to receive different types of support.
The support and help that you can expect to receive includes:
- Access to a Personal Advisor (PA) from the age of 18.
- How your pathway plan works.
- Support around your living arrangements.
- Help with financial support and advice.
- Support with education, training and employment.
- Support with health needs and accessing services.
Visit the Children's Commissioner website to find out more about the support that you might be entitled to as a care leaver.