mobile menu button

Information and advice for young people in Suffolk


Your Right to Support

Home » Leaving Care Support » Your right to support Share page: Twitter Facebook

Your right to support

As a care leaver, you're entitled to receive different types of support.

The support and help that you can expect to receive includes:

  • Access to a Personal Advisor (PA) from the age of 18.
  • How your pathway plan works.
  • Support around your living arrangements.
  • Help with financial support and advice.
  • Support with education, training and employment.
  • Support with health needs and accessing services.

Visit the Children's Commissioner website to find out more about the support that you might be entitled to as a care leaver.

Connect with us on the web