Need advice on school, college or training and getting healthcare or other support?
We can help you
- Finding school or college hard?
- Difficulty being ‘heard’ or getting your views across?
- Feeling anxious or worried?
- Don’t know who can help?
We will listen to you and offer confidential information, advice and support.
Our team have lots of information about:
- The support you should get
- What the law says
- What to do if you have problems getting the support you need
You can phone, text, email or message us with your questions and we will answer you as soon as possible.
Telephone: 01473 265210, Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm (4pm on Friday)
Text: ADVICE4ME to 87007
To see other ways SENDiass can help you can look at page 1 and page 2 of their leaflet.
For more information visit www.suffolksendiass.co.uk
Providing confidential, impartial information, advice and support around Special Educational Needs (SEN) and disability