Technical support and help using yojo
The yojo app is available to download for young people who live in Suffolk, England. If you live outside of Suffolk, you may still find some of the app features useful. However vacancies and supporting information is focussed within and around the Suffolk locality.
- Instant access to live apprenticeship vacancies
- Filtered searches based on your favourite subjects and interests
- Alphabetical search for career roles with job descriptions
- Notifications of new vacancies that match your saved favourites.
- Direct links to the National Apprenticeship Service, Icanbea, Adult Learning, and The Source websites.
- Access to a CV builder to create and send a CV.
- Resources to provide advice on finding work experience and prepare for interviews.
- Web Chat and local contacts for young people not in education, employment or training (NEET)
The yojo app was created by Suffolk County Council's Engagement Hub Team.
We follow corporate Data Protection measures to ensure your data is kept secure whilst using the app. This includes users registering an account on the yojo app, and creating a pin code to keep your personal CV information secure while entering and exiting the yojo app. This is to ensure that only you can access your yojo app information from a mobile device.
Get help with the app
If you need help and support to use the yojo app, or would like to provide us with feedback on how we could improve the app for young people, please use the below contact details to get in touch.
Write to us:
CYP Engagement Hub
Suffolk County Council