Madly in love
Talking about love and mental health
Being in a safe and healthy relationship
If you are going out with someone you may be unsure about a number of things.
By being more open with each other and talking about what's important for you both will help you have a healthy and safe relationship.
In this section we have some useful information to help you find the answers that you may be looking for:
- Are you ready for sex?
- It's okay to say no
- What's healthy and what's not so healthy in my relationship? Love Respect helps you figure it out - take the quiz.
- What is sexual assault?
- Safe sex and sexual health services in Suffolk
- Coming to terms with your sexuality and gender identity
- Dealing with pressure from friends
- I love them but am afraid of them too - understanding the dangers of abusive relationships
- Getting over your ex
- What is a forced marriage?
You may also like to take a look at our life online section for information on nude pics and pressure online.
Brightsky An app with information about issues around domestic abuse such as online safety, stalking and harassment and sexual consent Available in English, Urdu, Punjabi and Polish.
Tell us what you think