Where to get help and support in Suffolk
I'm aged 16 - 18, stuck at home and I want to talk to someone about my options!
If this describes your situation then get in touch with us today – we have Early Help Coaches and Young Person’s Workers who are here to help you.
They provide support to young people to help them get into work and training and also tackle issues that may be getting in the way. They are both part of the Early Help Teams in Children and Young People's Services.
Are you looking for support on another issue, take a look at our ask an expert directory.
Find your local support
Pick your nearest locality:
- Lowestoft & Waveney
- Ipswich North & East (Gainsborough, Bixley, Holywells, Nacton & Purdis Farm, Rushmere, Priory Heath, Westgate)
- Coastal (Woodbridge, Kesgrave, Framlingham, Leiston, Felixstowe)
- Ipswich South & West (Gipping, Pinewood, Sprites, Stoke Park, Bramford & Great Blakenham, Castle Hill, Claydon & Barham, Grundisburgh, Whitehouse & Whitton)
- Central (Stowmarket - based at The Mix)
- South Suffolk (Sudbury)
- West (Bury St Edmunds, Haverhill, Forest Heath)
You can call and ask to speak to a young person's worker, who provide support to young people to help them get into work and training. They are part of the early help teams in Children and Young People's Services.
Lowestoft & Waveney - 01502 674747
Ipswich North & East - 01473 263295
Coastal - 01394 605060
Ipswich South & West - 01473 263391
Central - 01449 745155
South Suffolk - 01787 315900
West Suffolk - 01284 758610
If you have any problems getting hold of a young person's worker, you can email the Participation Tracking Team on this address and they will follow up on things for you: CYPparticipationTrackingTeam@suffolk.gov.uk